SAS Security Products is a long-established family-run company, who are manufacturers and distributors of security products to the trailer/caravan dealers throughout the UK. SAS are based in Burgess Hill, and we are growing year on year.
As the business continues to grow SAS are looking to bring on board an enthusiastic Area Sales Manager with field sales experience, who possesses the drive and ambition to develop their career with a true market leader. Experience with the Trailer and Caravan Market would be preferred, but not essential.
The Role of Area Sales Manager:
- As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with face-to-face selling in your area.
- Area to be discussed, either North or West half of the country, depending on your location.
- Large area to be covered, so must be happy to do a lot of driving.
- Due to the areas to be covered, it will be essential that the candidate is able to stay away from home on an average of 2 – 3 days a week.
- Develop your own customer call plan, using a structured plan which best uses your time on the road. Grade your customers and maintain tidy records.
- Appointment booking from our current CRM system for forward planning, but also generating new business within your customer area.
- Customer service is our top priority, and it is vital you have a good face-to-face customer service experience.
- Reporting any relevant information to the office and updating the CRM with visit information.
- Commitment and drive to hit and exceed the targets set and agreed upon by management.
Requirements for the Role:
- First-class presentation and communication skills and be consultative and structured in your approach.
- Always behave in an open honest and professional manner, in line with the ethos of the company.
- Experience in field sales and within the Trailer/Caravan trade is preferred, but not essential.
- The ability to hunt for new business whilst also building and retaining relationships along the way.
- Responsible, organised, and proactive in all work aspects.
- IT skills in using CRM’s.
- Clean driving licence is essential. A copy of your driving license and passport will be required.
- Some experience in towing a trailer.
- CRB checks will need to be conducted.
- Hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, with 30 minutes lunch break. Due to the nature of the role, specific hours are variable, but it is expected that you arrive at the first available appointment for the customer.
- Generous salary to be offered for the right candidate, depending on experience.
- Company vehicle, laptop, and mobile phone to be provided for business use. We would require you to tow our show trailer to demonstrate products to customers when needed.
- Training on all products will be provided, prior to meeting clients.
- Overnight accommodation is paid for, with a food allowance scheme.
- A sales increase-based bonus scheme after completing the initial 3-month period.
- We will review wages annually and believe in rewarding good team players on results.
- 28 days Holiday allowance including bank holidays.
Please send your CV and any relevant information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.