- Additional information
- Size Guide
Insurance Approved hitch lock completely covers hitch head and bolts.
The Fortress T Hitch Lock fits the Bradley Double Lock and Indespension Triplelock hitches (replaces the FORT IB).
The FORT T Hitch Lock is designed for most Indespension trailers with the Indespension Triplelock hitch fitted, as well as old Ifor Williams Trailers which have the Bradley Doublelock hitch fitted and many other older trailers. With the new FORT T model even if you have the Large Hitch Bolt covers as shown in the last photo, most commonly found on Indespension trailers, this hitch lock will still fit. If you are unsure whether this is the right hitch lock for your trailer, please refer to our hitch lock selection fitting guide or contact SAS technical.
- Hitch lock will fit hitched and unhitched to prevent car and trailer being separated in car park or motorway service station.
- The maximum security ‘safe style’ lock on this hitch lock has twin hardened pins to lock and anti-drill protection on the lock to deter thieves.
- Hitch lock finished in Zinc Passivate and painted bright red for maximum visual deterrent.
- Compact and easily stored which makes it ideal for touring, tough plastic hitch lock carry case available as an extra from SAS.
- Other Hitch Locks also available for other hitches.
- Can be keyed alike to any Fortress Hitch Locks.
|Dimensions||230 × 160 × 140 cm|
|MPN (Manufacturers Part Number(s))||
The SAS Fortress T Hitch Lock fits the following hitches:
If you still are not sure whether this is the right Hitch Lock for you, please send a photo of your hitch to SAS Technical, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or WhatsApp pictures to 01444 675889 and we will advise by return.